DuPont™ Kapton® 150PRN411 is ideal for insulating copper conductor used in high temperature magnet wire applications.
It is a multi-layer heat-fusible composite film that enables higher operational temperature functionality and improved abrasion resistance. 150PRN411 consists of a layer of 25 micron thick Kapton® HN polyimide film between two layers of high melt temperature fluoropolymer. One of the fluoropolymer layers is approximately ten microns thick and the other layer is approximately three microns thick.
- Magnet wire
- Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) motors
- Traction motors used in rail, auto, and mining
- Industrial motor insulation
- Wind, hydro generators
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 0976137653)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 0976137653) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.