DuPont™ Kapton MT+ polyimide film is a homogeneous film possessing over 3x the thermal conductivity of standard Kapton® HN, while retaining the strong mechanical and dielectric properties you expect from a polyimide film.
Kapton® MT+ offers the highest thermal conductivity of any polyimide film on the market and offers excellent breakdown voltage, mechanical resilience, and flexibility to make it an ideal substrate to incorporate into an electrically isolating thermal solution for your electronic or automotive application.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.8 W/m·K
- Dielectric barrier of 5 kV/mil
- Lithium-ion Battery cell/pouch wrap
- Electric motor slot liner
- Heater circuits
- Power supplies
- Ceramic board replacement
Kapton® MT+ film dramatically improves heat dissipation of the new slot insulation systems
The topic related to the improved heat dissipation benefit of the new slot insulation laminate structure of Kapton® MT+ film and Nomex® paper was presented at the Annual International Conference of Thermal Management for EV/HEV since early 2017 to the present.
Fraunhofer IFAM completed tests from February through September 2018 on wire-slot insulation systems with the following objective:
The aim of the project was to verify the work carried out in the previous year on the offer A217279. The estimation of the heat dissipation properties of a new insulation system developed by DuPont (Electronics & Imaging – Interconnect Solutions) in a slot for electrical machines compared to conventional insulation systems was verified within this project by means of a measurement setup. The focus was on the determination and comparison of the stationary temperatures of the windings within the slots of a lamination stack with two different slot insulations.
During August through September 2017, Fraunhofer IFAM had run some tests with the following objective:
DuPont (Interconnect Solutions) wanted to compare different insulation systems, especially with regard to their ability to drain heat from electric machines. The aim was to drain away the heat from the coil via the stator slot insulation to the cooled Laminate. For this objective, DuPont wanted to compare the heat-draining performance of DuPont’s insulations foils on uninsulated wire with the performance of different types of enameled wires.
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 097613753)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 097613753) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.