DuPont™ Kapton® corona resistant film is a state of the art polyimide film that withstands the damaging effects of corona discharge. The corona resistance provides improved service life and operational efficiencies versus conventional insulation materials.
Kapton® 100CRC being a homogeneous film provides improved service life and operational efficiencies versus conventional insulation materials. In addition to the corona resistant properties, Kapton® CRC offers excellent, physical, electrical, thermal, and chemical resistant characteristics expected with Kapton® polyimide films.
Kapton® CRC polyimide film has been developed for use as an electrically insulating material for high voltage environments where the potential for corona discharge is present. Kapton® CRC is typically used in industrial motor and generator applications as magnet wire, turn to turn strand, coil, slot liner and ground insulation materials. It has also been used to form laminates with other materials, such as DuPont™ Nomex® paper or mica insulations, to provide a tailored electrical insulation property
• AC Inverter Duty Motors
• Rail, Automotive Traction Motors
• Hydro, Wind Power Generators
Table 1 – Typical Physical Properties
|Property||Unit||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||kpsi||33||ASTM D882|
|Tensile Modulus||kpsi||545||ASTM D882|
|Dielectric Strength||V/mil||6400||ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant @ 1 kHz||3.4||ASTM D150|
|Dissipation Factor @ 1 kHz||0.002||ASTM D150|
|Volume Resistivity||ohm-cm||>10^16||ASTM D257|
|UL Electrical RTI||°C||240||UL 746B|
|UL Mechanical RTI||°C||200||UL 746B|
|Tính dễ cháy||UL-94||V-0||UL Test Method|
Voltage Endurance of Film Subject to Partial Discharge Hours to Failure – ASTM D2275 – 1/2” Diameter Electrodes, 5th out of 9
Figure 1–Comparison of Voltage Endurance, DuPont™ Kapton® 100CRC to DuPont™ Kapton® 100HN
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 097613753)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 097613753) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.