Tacsil F20 offers a cost effective solution to FPC assembly over conventional methods. Polyimide tapes, resin coated plates and double sided tapes can increase costs, lower productivity, contaminate and/or damage flexible circuitry, reduce print accuracy and create environmental issues. With Tacsil F20, FPC assembly just got easier.
- Performs more than 500 cycles in SMT processing
- Excellent dimensional stability at 260 °C
- Precise surface mounting.
- No adhesive residue
- Adhesion level of silicone compound can be selected
- Superior surface flatness allows whole area fixation
- Excellent Die-cut properties
- Provides flexibility to carrier designers.
- SMT Processing of flexible PCB’s
- SMT processing of thin rigid PCB’s
- Carrier of LCD mounting process.
Show table Technical data sheet:
|Product type||Thickness (mm)||180⁰C peel adhesion of PI Film on Resin Surface(at room temp, N/25mm)||Tensile strength
|Tacsil F20 HB, P20 HB||0.2 ± 0.015||0.4 ± 0.05||>500|
|Tacsil F20 B, P20 B||0.2 ± 0.015||0.3 ± 0.05||>500|
|Tacsil F20 MB, P20 MB||0.2 ± 0.015||0.2 ± 0.05||>500|
|Tacsil F20 LB, P20 LB||0.2 ± 0.015||0.1 ± 0.05||>500|
|Tacsil P10 HB||0.1 ± 0.015||0.4 ± 0.05||>200|
|Tacsil F20 H2, F20H2B||0.2 ± 0.015||1.3 ± 0.2||>500|
|Tacsil F10 H2, H2B||0.1 ± 0.015||1.3 ± 0.2||>200|
|Method test||JIS Z 0237||JIS Z 0237||ASTM D 3759|
Warranty for Heat resistance Tapes products
- For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 0976 137 653 (Ms. Mai)
- Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Heat resistance Tapes.
- For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 0976 137 653 (Ms. Mai) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/