Kapton FN imparts heat sealability, provides a moisture barrier, and enhances chemical resistance.
Kapton FN polyimide film is recommended in applications that require a heat bondable film, or moisture and chemical resistance beyond the capabilities of uncoated Kapton® films.
- Heater circuits
- Heat sealable bags
- Automotive diaphragms and manifolds
- Electrical insulation
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF Kapton FN
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, Mpa||207||162|
|Ultimate Elongation, %||75||70|
|Tensile Modulus, GPa||2.48||2.28|
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 097613753)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 097613753) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.