DuPont™ Kapton B polyimide film exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide temperature range, with superior dimensional stability at elevated temperatures.
The matte black color of Kapton® B provides a uniform, aesthetically pleasing appearance while maintaining key physical properties. The homogeneous pigmentation provides better color integrity against flexural cracking or abrasion in comparison to black coatings or dyes. These characteristics make it ideal for use in many industrial applications where opacity, low reflectivity, or aesthetics are required.
- LED circuitry
- Applications requiring precision laser ablation
TYPICAL PROPERTIES FOR DUPONT™ Kapton® B POLYIMIDE FILM AT 23°C (73°F)
Thickness, mil (µm)
|35 / 241||37 / 255||37 / 255||35 / 241||ASTM D-882-91|
Modulus, kpsi (MPa)
|440 / 3034||440 / 3034||440 / 3034||440 / 3034||ASTM D-882-91|
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 0976137653)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 0976137653) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.