Kapton HN is the recommended choice for applications that require an all-polyimide film with an excellent balance of properties over a wide range of temperatures.
Kapton HN has been used successfully in applications at temperatures as low as -269°C (-452°F) and as high as 400°C (752°F). Kapton® HN film can be laminated, metallized, punched, formed or adhesive coated.
- Mechanical parts
- Electronic parts
- Electrical Insulation
- Pressure sensitive tape
- Fiber optics cable
- Insulation blankets
- Insulation tubing
- Automotive diaphragms sensors and manifolds
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF Kapton HN
|Ultimate Tensile Strength
at 73°F, Mpa
|231||231||231||231||ASTM D-882-91, Method A*|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength .
at 392°F, Mpa
|139||139||139||139||ASTM D-882-91, Method A*|
|Ultimate Elongation at 73°F, %||72||82||82||82||ASTM D-882-91, Method A|
Ultimate Elongation at 392°F, %
|83||83||83||83||ASTM D-882-91, Method A|
Tensile Modulus at 73°F, GPa
|2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||ASTM D-882-91, Method A|
Tensile Modulus at 392°F, GPa
|2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||ASTM D-882-91, Method A|
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 0976137653)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 0976137653) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.