For Semiconductor SACVD and FCVD Applications
DuPont Kalrez 9500 perfluoroelastomer parts are a tan product targeted specifically for deposition processes where ozone, ammonia and water vapor are used for processing, e.g.SACVD,FCVD,PECVD curing processes, etc. It has been specificallydesigned for use in applications where the plasma environment ismore “chemical”, i.e., where oxygen and fluorine radicals are moredominant.
DuPont Kalrez 9500 also offers outstanding thermal stability, very low outgassing and excellent mechanical strength and is well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications. A maximum application temperature of 310°C (590°F) is suggested. Kalrez® 9500 can also withstand short-term excursions up to 325°C (617°F).
Ultrapure post-cleaning and packaging is standard for all
Kalrez® 9500 parts.
• Excellent resistance to ozone, ammonia, water
• Low erosion rate and ultra-low particle generation
in radical dominant oxygen and fluorine-based
• Excellent thermal stability
• Very low outgassing and metals content
• Excellent mechanical strength
• Gas inlet/orifice/mixing block seals
• Chamber lid seals
• Isolation valve seals
• Bonded gate valves/slit valve door seals
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.