Legacy High Hardness General Purpose
DuPont™ Kalrez® 3018 perfluoroelastomer parts are a carbon black filled product similar to Kalrez® 1050LF, except with higher hardness/modulus. This product is good in hot water/steam and offers excellent high pressure extrusion resistance. It is generally used in oil field and process industry applications where these properties, coupled with good amine and general chemical resistance, are required.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness Shore A, (pellet) (test ASTM D2240)||91|
|100% Modulus, MPa (psi) (test ASTM D412)||16.88 (2448)|
|Tensile Strength at Break, MPa (psi) (test ASTM D412)||21.70 (3148)|
|Elongation at Break (%) (test ASTM D412)||125|
|Compression Set, %70 hrs.at 204 °C (400 °F) (test ASTM D395B)||22|
|Maximum Service Temperature °C (°F)||288 (550)|
|Lowest Service Temperature °C (°F)||-7.9 (17.8)|
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number:098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.