DuPont™ Kalrez® 6190 perfluoroelastomer parts are a carbon black-filled product specifically designed for custom part and high volume applications. It has excellent thermal stability good mechanical strength properties and can be used in both static and dynamic sealing applications up to 300 °C (572 °F). In addition, Kalrez® 6190 is resistant to most chemical solvents but is not suggested for use in steam, strong acids or strong bases. Please contact a Kalrez® Application Engineer to discuss performance fit in your specific application.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness, Shore A||74|
|100% Modulus, MPa (psi)||9.01 (1307)|
|Tensile Strength at Break, MPa (psi)||18.32 (2657)|
|Elongation at Break, %||195|
|Compression Set, % 70 hr. at 204 °C (400 °F)||11|
|Compression Set, % 70 hr. at 204 °C (400 °F)||15|
|Maximum Service Temperature, °C (°F)||300 (572)|
|Kalrez 6190||Kalrez Spectrum 6375||Kalrez Spectrum 7075|
|Aromatic /Aliphatic oils||++++||++++||++++|
++++ = Excellent +++ = Very Good ++ = Good + = Fair x = Not recommended
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number:098 469 4884
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.