Legacy General Purpose
DuPont™ Kalrez® 1050LF perfluoroelastomer parts are a general-purpose product for O-rings, seals, and other parts used in chemical process industries. It has good hot water/steam resistance, excellent amine resistance, and good compression set properties. The maximum suggested service temperature is 288°C (550°F). It is not recommended for use in organic or inorganic acids at high temperatures.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness Shore A, (pellet) (test ASTM D2240)||
|100% Modulus, MPa (psi) (test ASTM D412)||
|Tensile Strength at Break, MPa (psi) (test ASTM D412)||
|Elongation at Break (%) (test ASTM D412)||
|Compression Set, %70 hrs.at 204 °C (400 °F) (test ASTM D395B)||
|Maximum Service Temperature °C (°F)||
|Lowest Service Temperature °C (°F)||
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.