For Custom Shapes & High Volume Applications
DuPont™ Kalrez® 6190 perfluoroelastomer parts are a carbon black-filled product specifically designed for custom part and high volume applications. It has excellent thermal stability good mechanical strength properties and can be used in both static and dynamic sealing applications up to 300 °C (572 °F). In addition, Kalrez® 6190 is resistant to most chemical solvents but is not suggested for use in steam, strong acids or strong bases. Please contact us to discuss performance fit in your specific application.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness Shore A, (pellet) (test ASTM D2240)||74|
|100% Modulus,MPa (psi) (test ASTM D412)||9.01 (1307)|
|Tensile Strength at Break, (MPa) (test ASTM D412)||18.32 (2657)|
|Elongation at Break, (%) (test ASTM D412)||195|
|Compression Set, (%) 70 hr at 204 °C, (%) (test ASTM D395B)||11|
|Compression Set, (%) 70 hr at 204 °C, (%) (test ASTM D395B & D1414)||15|
|Maximum Service Temperature, °C (°F)||300 (572)|
|DuPont™ Kalrez® 6190||DuPont™ Kalrez® Spectrum™ 6375||DuPont™ Kalrez® Spectrum™ 7075|
|Aromatic /Aliphatic oils||++++||++++||++++|
+++ = Excellent. ++ = Very Good . + = Good. 0 = Marginal. – = Poor. — = Not Recommended.
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.