Printed circuit board fabricators face increasing challenges to produce fine lines at high yields, while cost effectively handling harsh selective metallization processes.
DuPont has developed the Riston FX Series Dry Film Photoresist to help fabricators address these issues.
Riston® FX Series of photoresists include:
Riston® FX2000 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX2000 is the latest in the successful Riston® FX series of dry film photoresists. Riston® FX2000 is designed to produce the new, high resolution innerlayers demanded for the new leading edge printed circuit boards.
Riston® FX2000 benefits include:
- Wide exposure latitude
- Excellent off-contact latitude
- Excellent conformation, both in dry lamination and wet lamination compatible.
- No sludge formulation
Riston® FX900 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX900 is the superior film for fine-line printed circuit boards. This film offers the fabricator:
- Superior resolution for precise imaging of complex high value circuit designs to to 10 µm
- Multifunctional capabilities – ideal for all fine line work, etching and plating
- Excellent conformation and adhesion
- Clean processing with patented sludge-free formulation technology
Riston® FX250 Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® FX250 dry film photoresist is ideal for the most challenging new portable designs because it’s tough enough to stand up to harsh selective metalization processes, such as electroless nickel immersion gold.
Riston® Special FX Series Dry Film Photoresist
Riston® Special FX provides precision masking for complex, high value circuit designs and eliminates the inefficiencies of manual taping. You get excellent adhesion and conformation on a wide variety of surfaces and it strips quickly and easily after processing.
This enables you to produce consistently reliable boards for more dependable portable devices at a faster rate and at lower cost.
Warranty for Dry Film Photoresist product
- Only applicable to products in Dupont’s genuine series of Dry Film Photoresist which are distributed in Vietnam.
- All Riston FX Series Dry Film Photoresist products are warranted if the machine has been damaged by the manufacturer’s fault.
- If customers need warranty, product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer care phone number: 0934 326 889 (Ms.Hien) or 0366 116 083 (Ms. Yen)
- Achilles is a genuine supplier of the Riston FX Series Dry Film Photoresist and other Dry Film Photoresist related products.
- For retail quotation, bulk order and product information consultation please contact 0934 326 889 (Ms.Hien) or 0366 116 083 (Ms. Yen) via email email@example.com. vn or website https://achilles.com.vn/.