The outstanding service record for DuPont Kalrez V-rings parts in oil production applications is best shown by
the results of testing V-rings recovered after six years’ service in a producing well. As shown in Table 1
and Figures 1–3, except for slight drop in hardness, the aged V-rings were indistinguishable in physical
properties and appearance from the un-aged control.
We know of no other product that performs as well in service conditions this severe.
Table 1. Kalrez V-Rings: Six-Year Service Record
|Depth, 4,602 m (15,100 ft)||3,000 BBL/Day Oil|
|Temperature, 149 °C (300 °F)||125 BBL/Day Water|
|ÁPressure, 46.2 MPa (6,700 psi)||Gas/Oil Ratio—1.3|
Physical Property Comparisons (Kalrez 3065)
|New V-Rings||Six-Year Downhole V-Rings|
|Tensile at Break1
|MPa (psi) 24.10 (3,495)||21.50 (3,120)|
|Hardness2, Shore A||90||85|
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com.vn/.