Nomex 300 Series for Less-Demanding Electrical Applications
The DuPont™ Nomex 300 Series is a family of insulation products for less-demanding electrical applications where the full temperature resistance and/or mechanical strength of Nomex® 410 is not required.
Designed specifically to address the less-demanding requirements and increased cost constraints of electrical applications such as white goods, power tools and small HVAC units, the Nomex® 300 Series provides good value-in-use.
The Nomex® 300 Series is based on the same technologies as Nomex® 410, offering outstanding performance and reliability while featuring less mechanical and electrical strength compared to Nomex® 410.
So, when you need a cost-effective solution for your less-demanding electrical applications and you want the proven performance and long-term reliability of Nomex® brand electrical insulation, choose the Nomex® 300 Series.
Nomex 356 is a medium density paper that exhibits properties that are midway between Nomex® 410 and Nomex® 411. Designed for use as layer insulation within transformers and as phase insulation in hand-wound motors, it could also be used effectively as electrical and thermal barriers in appliance and electronic equipment applications. Nomex® 356 is produced in six thicknesses ranging from 0.13 mm (5 mil) to 0.51 mm (20 mil), with densities ranging from 0.66 g/cc to 0.68 g/cc.
Warranty for Nomex products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Nomex products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Nomex DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.