DuPont Kalrez Spectrum 7090 perfluoroelastomer parts are specifically targeted for use in applications requiring high hardness/higher modulus properties. These specialty black parts have excellent mechanical properties including compression set resistance, seal force retention, response to temperature cycling effects and rapid gas decompression resistance.
Kalrez® Spectrum™ 7090 perfluoroelastomer parts are well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications, especially applications that require extrusion resistance at higher temperatures. They also offer outstanding thermal stability and chemical resistance. A maximum service temperature of 325 °C (617 °F) is suggested. Short excursions to higher temperatures may also be possible.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness2 , Shore A 90||90|
|Tensile Strength at Break3 , MPa (psi) 13.64 (1979)||13.64 (1979)|
|50% Modulus3 , MPa (psi) 14.12 (2048)||14.12 (2048)|
|Elongation at Break3 , %||52|
|Compression Set4 , 70 hr at 204 °C (400 °F), %||12|
|Compression Set5 , 70 hr at 204 °C (400 °F), %||15|
|Compression Set5 , 70 hr at 260 °C (500 °F), %||23|
|Maximum Service Temperature6 , °C (°F)||325 (617)|
|Lowest Service Temperature6 , °C (°F)||-26 (-14.8)|
1 Not to be used for specification purposes
2 ASTM D2240 (Pellet test specimens)
3 ASTM D412 (Dumbbell test specimens)
4 ASTM D395B (Pellet test specimens)
5 ASTM D395B & D1414 (AS568 K214 O-ring test specimens) 6 DuPont proprietary method; performance will vary with seal design and application specifics
• Higher hardness and modulus
• Exceptional thermal stability and compression set resistance
• Outstanding seal force retention properties and response to temperature cycling effects
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Lower coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) versus other Kalrez® parts thus minimizing the need to increase the free volume of the seal gland when upgrading from fluoroelastomers (FKM) to perfluoroelastomers (FFKM)
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com.vn