DuPont™ Kalrez® 9600 perfluoroelastomer parts are designed for high purity, high temperature vacuum applications where seals are exposed to damaging Fluorine and Oxygen plasma radicals. In addition to its extremely low erosion rate and weight loss from plasma attack, this well balanced material provides excellent chemical resistance to Ammonia, Ozone, and Water Vapor. Its outstanding resilience in compression and ultra-low outgassing at high temperature conditions makes it especially suitable for applications where purity of the process environment is paramount, such as Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition and Chemical Vapor Deposition processes used in fabricating next generation semiconductor chips. A maximum application temperature of 315°C is suggested. Ultrapure cleaning and packaging are standard for all Kalrez® 9600 parts.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness, Shore A (plied slabs) (test method ASTM D2240)||
|100% Modulus, MPa (psi) (test method ASTM D412)||
|Tensile Strength at Break, MPa (psi) (test method ASTM D412)||
|Elongation at Break (%) (test method ASTM D412)||
|Compression Set, %70 hrs.at 204°C (400°F) (test method ASTM D395B & ASTM D1414)||
|Compression Set, %70 hrs.at 300°C (572°F) (test method ASTM D395B & ASTM D1414)||
|Maximum Service Temperature °C (°F)||
• Exceptional thermal stability
• Outstanding erosion resistance to damaging Fluorine and Oxygen plasma radicals
• Ultra-low particle generation
• Excellent (low) compression set properties
• Superb seal force retention properties
• Ultra-low outgassing
• Increased tool uptime and yield
• Reduced total cost of ownership
• Gas and plasma delivery system seals
• Reaction chamber seals
• Bonded gate and slit valve seals
• Pendulum and isolation valve seals
Sealing Performance After Exposure to Fluorine & Oxygen Plasma Radicals
Sealing Performance At High Temperatures
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.