DuPont Kalrez Spectrum 0040 perfluoroelastomer parts are specifically designed for low temperature environments where significant chemical resistance is required. Low temperature sealing performance (-42 °C) typically unattainable for perfluoroelastomers parts is achievable with Kalrez Spectrum 0040.
Kalrez Spectrum 0040 is an excellent choice in applications such as couplings for the chemical transportation industry or for other applications where chemical resistance and elasticity are required in some of the coldest environments.
The volume swell for Kalrez Spectrum 0040 is approximately 10% when exposed to nitric acid at 110 °C for 168 hours. Compression set resistance is similar to that of our broad chemically-resistant product, Kalrez Spectrum 6375.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness2 , Shore A||70|
|100% Modulus3 , MPa (psi)||5.17 (750)|
|Tensile Strength at Break3 , MPa (psi)||8.96 (1300)|
|Elongation at Break3 , %||170|
|Compression Set4 , 70 hr at 204 °C (400 °F), %||42|
|ompression Set5 , 70 hr at 204 °C (400 °F), %||53|
|Maximum Service Temperature6 , °C (°F)||220 (428)|
|Lowest Service Temperature6 , °C (°F)||-42 (-43.6)|
|Tg °C (°F)||-27 (-16.6)|
|Tr10 °C (°F)||-17(1.4)|
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.