DuPont Kalrez 9300 perfluoroelastomer parts are a brown product for Dielectric (Oxide) Etch applications. It has been specifically designed for use in applications where the plasma environment is a combination of ions (“physical”) and radicals (“chemical”), i.e., where a balance of “physical” and “chemical” plasma erosion resistance is typically required.
Kalrez® 9300 exhibits excellent resistance to oxygen and fluorine-based plasma and etch process chemistry. It also offers very low metals content, excellent thermal stability and mechanical strength, and is well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications. A maximum application temperature of 300°C (572°F) is suggested.
Ultrapure post-cleaning and packaging is standard for all Kalrez® 9300 parts.
• Low erosion rate and ultra-low particle generation
in ion/radical dominant oxygen and fluorine-based
• Excellent resistance to etch process chemistry
• Very low metals content
• Excellent thermal stability
• Excellent mechanical strength
• Gas inlet/orifice seals
• Chamber lid seals
• Isolation valve seals
• Bonded gate valves/slit valve door seals
Plasma Weight Loss
Because there is no industry standard to characterize elastomer plasma resistance, OEMs and Fablines rely on in-use testing and actual performance. To further assist the industry in proper seal selection, DuPont has developed a test method that closely approximates chamber conditions to quantify seal resistance to plasma.
In this test on weight loss, O-rings are placed on a silicon wafer and directly exposed to extremely damaging plasma environments. Kalrez® 9300 parts exhibited lower weight loss upon exposure to combined ion and radical oxygen and fluorine-based plasma versus Kalrez® 8085 parts and competitive FFKM A23.
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.