DuPont Kalrez CP222 perfluoroelastomer parts are the latest product for unique custom shapes or high volume applications. Kalrez CP222 parts offer outstanding chemical resistance and mechanical properties and continue the DuPont tradition of providing high value in use perfluoroelastomer parts to extend mean time between repair (MTBR).
In addition to high volume O-ring applications, Kalrez CP222 can be manufactured in various custom geometries that were once beyond the reach of perfluoroelastomers. Now Kalrez® parts can be designed to fit in complex new equipment or can be a performance upgrade in existing applications.Chemical Resistance For many applications, low volume swell of elastomers is critical to proper operation of equipment.
Excessive swell may cause premature equipment downtime due to seal failure and leakage of the lubricating fluids. Volume swell is an excellent predictor of performance; however, other physical property testing is needed to further define product performance. The following chemicals represent some of the most aggressive applications in the industry. These test results are an indication of performance; however, all applications are unique, and it is strongly recommended that immersion testing be performed in the actual process fluids.
|Volume Swell1 (% Change) after 672 Hours||Temperature °C (°F)||Kalrez® CP222|
|Axit sunfuric (96-98%)||150 (302)||A|
|Ethylenediamine||90 (194)||Not recommended|
Rating system: A: 0–10% volume swell, B: 10–20% volume swell, C: >20% volume swell
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness2 , Shore A||77|
|100% Modulus3 , MPa (psi)||8.91 (1292)|
|Tensile Strength at Break3 , MPa (psi))||20.93 (3036)|
|Elongation at Break3 , %||178|
|Compression Set4 , %, 70 hrs. at 204 °C (400 °F)||21|
|Maximum Service Temperature5 , °C (°F)||225 (437)|
|Lowest Service Temperature5 , °C (°F)||-12 (10)|
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com.vn/.