DuPont Kalrez PV8070 perfluoroelastomer parts are a black product for PV cell manufacturing
processes requiring high temperature resistance including doping for n-type layer formation (bulk c-Si),
diffusion for diselenide thermal implantation (CGIS) and TCS-based thermal CVD for poly-silicon
It exhibits outstanding thermal stability and has excellent (low) compression set and outgassing properties. It also offers excellent resistance to both chlorine and fluorine gas as well as other dry process chemistry.
DuPont Kalrez PV8070 perfluoroelastomer parts have excellent mechanical strength properties and are well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications. A maximum continuous service temperature of 325 °C is suggested. Short excursions to higher temperatures may also be possible.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness2 , Shore M (O-ring)||83|
|Maximum continuous service temperature3 , °C||325|
|Compression Set4 , % 70 hrs at 204 °C||9|
|Compression Set4 , % 70 hrs at 300 °C )||32|
Not to be used for specification purpose
ASTM D2240 and ASTM D1414 (AS568 K214 O-ring test specimens)
DuPont proprietary test method
ASTM D395B and ASTM D1414 (AS568 K214 O-ring test specimens)
• Outstanding thermal stability
• Excellent (low) compression set and outgassing properties
• Excellent resistance to dry process chemistry
• Excellent mechanical strength properties
• Chamber lid and door seals
• Center ring seals and fittings
• Isolation valve seals
• Quartz tube seals
• Substrate handling pads
Compression set is routinely used to compare relative sealing performance, particularly at elevated
temperatures. However, in many cases, short-term (70 hour) test data is used which is not indicative of
long-term sealing performance. Figure 1 shows the long-term compression properties of DuPont™ Kalrez PV8070 versus a typical fluoroelastomer (competitive FKM B7) and silicone (competitive VMQ S1) product. Kalrez PV8070 exhibited excellent (low) compression set properties
High heat and temperature spikes can degrade elastomeric seals causing their crosslinking structure to become irreversibly damaged. In addition, elastomeric seals can degrade under high temperatures causing outgassing to occur, thereby contaminating the process environment. The result is unscheduled downtime, or even worse, product loss. Figure 2 shows the outgassing properties of Kalrez® PV8070 versus a typical fluoroelastomer (competitive FKM K7) and silicone (competitive VMQ T1) product.
Kalrez® PV8070 exhibited excellent (low) outgassing properties.
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 213 2184 (Ms. Duc) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com.vn