Polyimide Film is material electrical insulation. Kapton® polyimide film can be used in a variety of electrical and electronic insulation applications: wire and cable tapes, formed coil insulation, substrates for flexible printed circuits, motor slot liners, magnet wire insulation, transformer and capacitor insulation, magnetic and pressure-sensitive tapes, and tubing.
Kapton PI film for Electrical Insulation application:
- Motors/Magnet Wire : Rail, Oil, Industrial.
- Aerospace Wire : Commercial, Military.
Characteristic of Kapton PI film:
- High temperature/high performance : electrical performance over wide temperature range and Motor Class N higher 200⁰C.
- Thin, light weight so more power and efficiency and lower operating costs.
- High temperature, corona resistance; physically tough; Chemical / Hydrolysis resistance so providing long life/ reliability.
Recommended Kapton Films : Kapton FN/FWR/FWN/FCR/FCRC hoặc Kapton PRN/PRT.
Kapton® PI Film in Magnet Wire and Motor Applications Process:
End Use Segments:
Warranty for Kapton products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kapton products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 0976 137 653 (Ms. Mai)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kapton.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 0976 137 653 (Ms. Mai) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/