DuPont Kalrez Spectrum 7275 parts are a light brown product based on a proprietary crosslinking system targeted specifically for the chemical processing industry. It exhibits minimal swelling and improved retention of physical properties when exposed to aggressive chemicals, e.g., concentrated nitric acid, organosilanes, chlorosiloxanes, pure ethylene oxide, butyraldehyde, amines and vinyl and acrylic monomers.
It also has excellent compression set resistance and good retention of physical properties after aging at high temperatures. A maximum service temperature of 300 °C is suggested.
Typical Physical Properties
|Hardness2, Shore A||75|
|100% Modulus3 , MPa (psi)||9.70 (1407)|
|Tensile Strength at Break3, MPa (psi)||14.50 (2103)|
|Elongation at Break3, %||160|
|Compression Set4, %, 70 hrs. at 204 °C (400 °F)||22|
|Maximum Service Temperature5, °C (°F)||300 (572)|
|Lowest Service Temperature5, °C (°F)||-20(-4)|
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Kalrez products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc).
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Kalrez DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 098 469 4884 (Ms. Duc) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com.vn