Melinex® AF2 is a clear polyester film coated both sides with an anti-fog coating. Commonly used for face shields and masks, this film provides medical practitioners splash protection, reduced fogging, and reduced eye fatigue.
Melinex® AF2 is a clear polyester film coated both sides with an anti-fog coating. Commonly used for PPE face shields. This film provides medical practitioners splash protection, reduced fogging, and reduced eye fatigue.
Melinex® AF2 is a superior choice for use in face shields and visors. It is coated on both sides with an anti-fog coating, provides splash protection, with reduced eye fatigue. It offers 89% total light transmission with a 1.5% haze value.
Typical applications include face shields, masks, visors, and other industrial uses.
Available Thickness [Gauge]: 400; 650
|Total Light Transmission (TLT)||All||89||%||ASTM D1003|
|Elongation at Break MD||All||150||%||ASTM D882A|
|Elongation at Break TD||All||100||%||ASTM D882A|
|Tensile Strength MD||All||22,000||psi||ASTM D882A|
|Tensile Strength TD||All||24,000||psi||ASTM D882A|
|Shrinkage MD (190°C)||Tất cả||2.5||%||Unrestrained @ 190C/5 min|
|Shrinkage TD (190°C)||Tất cả||1.0||%||Unrestrained @ 190C/5 min|
Warranty for Melinex AF2 PET film products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Melinex AF2 products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: Ms. Mai 0976137653
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Melinex AF2
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact Ms. Mai 0976137653 via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.