The DuPont Cyrel FAST 2000 TD is designed with customer needs in mind; it is easy to install, support, maintain and operate. It is robust, extremely cost-effective and reliable.
Thermal Solvent-Free Flexographic Plate Processor
DuPont Packaging Graphics continues to be a global technology leader in the development and supply of flexographic printing systems. Our R&D team continues to develop innovative solutions to help our customers expand their business by taking advantage of new opportunities in the growing flexographic packaging market. The DuPont Packaging Graphics portfolio of products includes DuPontTM Cyrel® brand photopolymer plates (analogue and digital), Cyrel® platemaking equipment, Cyrel® round sleeves, Cyrel® plate mounting systems and the revolutionary Cyrel® FAST thermal system.
DuPontTM Cyrel®: Higher quality at high speed.
- Maximum plate size 1,067 x 1,524 mm (42” x 60”)
- Extremely rapid access time, minimum 3 full size plates per hour, type 45 and 67
- Catalytic cleaning of the process vapors
- Robust design, easy to support
- Possibility of remote service and application support via internet connection
- Modern color touch screen HMI
- Possibility to use a narrow web (DR37) instead of full size web (DR44)
- PET protected heated roller
- Easy exchangeable compressible layer (use of a sleeve instead of a drum skin)
DuPont Cyrel FAST 2000 TD is a plate making system that uses dry, thermal technology to process high quality photopolymer plates, thus eliminating all solvents and aqueous solutions from the plate room. Process vapors are burned in a Catox system. The Cyrel® FAST 2000 TD allows the production of Cyrel® FAST finished plates up to a maximum format of 1,067 x 1,524 mm (42” x 60”) in less than one hour, including the imaging and exposing steps, making it the ideal just-in-time plate making system.
The Cyrel FAST 2000 TD delivers outstanding plate quality and uniformity. This processor has the ability to produce a finished plate without solvent washout. The Cyrel® 2000 ECLF or the Cyrel® DF2000 ECLF for exposing and light- finishing plates is available to complement the Cyrel® FAST 2000 TD as an all-round system solution. As with all elements for the Cyrel® FAST system, it is environmentally friendly with no solvents to handle, store, or recycle and no drying equipment is required.
The Cyrel FAST technology enables the production of high quality plates by combining the efficiency and speed of digital imaging with the environmental benefits of thermal plate processing. DuPont thermal plates are designed to meet the needs of high quality flexographic printers with fine tone, line-work and solids.
|Equipment Name||DuPontTM Cyrel® FAST 2000 TD||Phát triển nhiệt|
|SAP Article Number||TBD|
|Plate Thickness||1.14 mm to 2.84 mm||0.045” to 0.112”|
|1067 mm635 mm||42”35”|
|1524 mm762 mm||60“30”|
|400 VAC; 50 HzTBD||3W + N + PE|
|Power (Nominal)–Processor||16.6 kW|
|Electrical Configuration–Chiller Europe||220-240V/50Hz||1W + N + PE|
|Power (Nominal)–Chiller||1,3 kW|
|Current (Nominal Load)||30 Amp per phase|
|Current (Nominal Load)–Chiller||1 x 10 Amp|
|Connecting Wires–Processor||Min 5 x 6 mm², type H07RN-F,||For cable strain relief dia. 15-21 mm|
|Grounding||<0,1 Ω||Ground bar to equipment frame and
to electrical supply ground
|Network Connection||Rj45 internet connection|
|Exhaust||Ø 160 mm (6.3“)||360 m3 / h (minimum)|
|Environmental Data||Temperature range: 18°C to 27°C (65°F
|Relative humidity from 20% to 80%
|Compressed Air Supply||7 – 8 bar, 300 l/min ISO 8573-1 class 4-5||101,5–116 PSI, 10.6 cfm?|
|1752 mm (68.9“)2188 mm (86,1 “)
1223 mm (48,1 “)
max 2000 mm (78,7 ”)
|2000 mm (78,7 ”)2350 mm (92.5”)
1550 mm (61”)
|Weight||2.100 kg (4630 lbs)||Crated: 2,400 kg (5291 lbs)|
|Colour||DuPont Grey & DuPont Red|
Warranty for Cyrel FAST 2000 TD film products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Cyrel FAST 2000 TD products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 097 613 7653 (Ms.Mai)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Cyrel FAST 2000 TD
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 097 613 7653 (Ms.Mai) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com/.