DuPont Cyrel EASY FAST EFX is the built-in flat top dot, thermal processed plate designed for the highest quality printing of halftones, linework and solids. Cyrel EASY FAST EFX has a smooth surface which is ideally suited for the micro-screening of solids, exceptionally high solid ink density transfer and low dot gain.
• Flexible packaging
• Tag and Label
• Carrier bags
• Folding cartons
• Pre-print liner
• Beverage cartons
• A plate that is based on a completely new polymer that delivers higher ink transfer and resolution making thermally processed Cyrel EASY FAST EFX the flexible packaging industry benchmark.
• Ideally suited for extended gamut printing.
• The flat top dot shape compresses less, providing a more consistent and stable print surface.
• Higher latitude and better uniformity reduces press make ready time.
• The smaller shape flat top dot allows higher resolution and a very wide tonal range for crisper sharper printing results.
• The Cyrel EASY FAST EFX’s smooth surface is perfect for special print effects based upon micro-screening.
• Plates can be processed in less than an hour, with no drying step needed.
Printing Ink and Solvent Compatibility
Cyrel EASY FAST EFX offers excellent compatibility with solvent based, water-based inks, and UV inks.
The Cyrel FAST thermal developer allows the production of Cyrel FAST finished plates in less than one hour, making it the ideal just-in-time platemaking system for a market that demands quick turnaround at the highest possible quality. The Cyrel FAST thermal developer delivers outstanding plate quality and uniformity. This processor has the ability to produce a finished plate without solvent washout. The Cyrel ECLF for exposing and light finishing plates is available to complement the Cyrel FAST thermal developer
Process of Use
DuPont Cyrel EASY FAST EFX is designed to work with Cyrel FAST thermal platemaking. Expose the plate through the back to establish the floor and minimize sensitivity. Back exposure varies according to relief required. Remove the protective coversheet, and image the plate with the Cyrel Digital Imager (CDI). Expose the front of the plate surface. Process the plate in the Cyrel FAST thermal developer. Finish the plate in a light finisher to eliminate surface tackiness. Post-expose the plate to ensure complete polymerization.
Cyrel Microflex devices are recommended for mounting Cyrel EASY plates. The double sided adhesive should first be applied to the cylinder or sleeve—not the plate—to ensure easier and precise laydown. The polyester base will maintain accurate register even with large plates.
Storage – Raw Material
Store unexposed plates in a cool area (4–32°C, 40–90°F), away from direct sources of heat. Humidity control is not required. Cyrel EASY FAST EFX is foam interleaved to provide maximum protection of the plate after anufacture and during transportation and storage. Plates should be stacked flat. Plates should not be exposed to direct sunlight or excessive white light. Continuous exposure to very high ozone concentrations should be avoided.
Handling – Raw Material
Like all photopolymer plates, Cyrel EASY FAST EFX plates should be handled under UV free light; e.g., fluorescent tubes covered with amber sleeves. Storage – Finished Plates After printing, plates should be thoroughly cleaned with compatible solvent before storing. They may be stored on cylinders, sleeves or demounted and stored flat.
|Cyrel® EASY FAST EFX 45||0.045” (1.14 mm)||74-76 Sh A||1-98% @ 190 lpi (75 L/cm)||0.10 mm (4 mil)||150 micron (0.15mm)||0.55 mm|
|Cyrel® EASY FAST EFX 67||0.067“ (1.70 mm)||65-67 Sh A||1-98% @ 190 lpi (75 L/cm)||0.10 mm (4 mil)||150 micron (0.15 mm)||0.65 mm|
|Cyrel® EASY FAST EFX 100||0.10” (2.54 mm)||58-60 Sh A||1-98% @ 190 lpi (75 L/cm)||0.10 mm (4 mil)||150 micron (0.15 mm)||0.80 mm|
|Cyrel® EASY FAST EFX 107||0.107” (2.72 mm)||58-60 Sh A||1-98% @ 150 lpi (60 L/cm)||0.10 mm (4 mil)||150 micron (0.15 mm)||0.80 mm|
|Cyrel® EASY FAST EFX 112||0.112” (2.84 mm)||53-55 Sh A||1-98% @ 150 lpi (60 L/cm)||0.20 mm (8 mil)||200 micron (0.2 mm)||0.85 mm|
Warranty for PET film products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All DuPont Cyrel EASY FAST EFX products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: 097 613 7653 (Ms.Mai)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to DuPont Cyrel EASY FAST EFX
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact 097 613 7653 (Ms.Mai) via email@example.com or the website https://achilles.com/.