Coating formulation, aqueous PEDOT / PSS dispersion, blue liquid
mPa∙s at 20°C (100s-1)
Technical Information (guide values, not a specification)
|Wet film thickness||6 µm||106||Ohm/ square|
Storage and Handling
Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use.
When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 30°C, CLEVIOS™ F 141 M will remain stable for 6 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening, the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water, which may result in the formation of a non redispersible film.
The product is sensitive to frost and should therefore not be stored at temperatures below 5°C. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen.
Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
Warranty for Kalrez products
• Only applies to Dupont products distributed genuine in Vietnam.
• All Clevios products are warranted if the machine fails due to manufacturer fault.
• For warranty and product maintenance, please contact Achilles, customer service phone number: (Ms. Mai 097613753)
• Achilles is the genuine supplier of products related to Clevios DuPont.
• For retail/whole sale pricing, bulk ordering and product information advice please contact (Ms. Mai 097613753) via firstname.lastname@example.org or the website https://achilles.com.vn